Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Please

Please Lord, don't let this upcoming storm cancel my class again! Please let it be delayed or not as bad as they think. I want so much to meet these ladies...and its been 3 weeks of cancellation already. If we meet, please keep every mom and baby safe. Amen

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Phyllisa said...

How did it go? Were you able to meet?

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Mellifluous said...

We were able to meet. It was frigid...but only 1 inch of snow. I was glad to be back...although it wasn't my ideal first session. I'm looking forward to getting to know these new women.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home